Thursday 24 June 2010

Tiger PDH-B30U Hot Water Dispenser Kettle w/ 3.2 Quart Capacity

Happy Deal with Tiger PDH-B30U Hot Water Dispenser Kettle w/ 3.2 Quart Capacity on Sale!



Tiger PDH-B30U Hot Water Dispenser Kettle w/ 3.2 Quart Capacity We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now Show full products detail




Tiger PDH-B30U Hot Water Dispenser Kettle w/ 3.2 Quart Capacity Professional Features:-Soft Touch Electric Dispensing System, Compact and Dent Proof Plastic Body, -Temperature Set Control (208 F, 194 F and 140 F), Energy Saving Timer (6 hours) -Dechlorinate Mode for Reducing Chlorine and Musty Odors, The Citric Acid Cleaning function allows you to Clean the Liner Easily -Capacity(liters/oz): 3.00/101.4-Dimensions : 10\ W x 9.7\ D x 12.9\ H -Made in Japan

Tiger PDH-B30U Hot Water Dispenser Kettle w/ 3.2 Quart Capacity Features

  • TIGER PDHB30U WATER HEATER 3 LITER DIGITAL


Get Cheapest Price today!


No Need to Compare Prices Again, We Compare and Choose Low Prices to offer You Here! See Cheapest price now






Reviews

I got this one to replace a Tiger water heater I got over 16 years ago. That one has to be pumped manually. This one is much better since it pumps the water out automatically.

I like the 6-hr timer (only single setting, single push to activate) that shuts the heater down for six hours then restarts it. This save energy since my house is 50 degree at night and I don't drink in these 6-hr time period. It also heats up the water before I get up. The 3-liter capacity is more than sufficient for my consumption rate of 1.2 L each time. My previous unit was 5-liter, which is too much to heat up.

The lid takes about 2 seconds to get use to. If you use the left hand to open it, you'd need to use your thumb to push down on the front-end which pivots the back end of the retangular latch upward, then use your pointing finger and/or the middle finger to lift the lid up. The lid is removeable for cleaning which is nice.

The insulation is quite good. I set the temperature at 208 deg F and my ambient temperature is 50 deg F constant so the water reheated about 3 hours each time for about 20 seconds. This is not bad at all. Even my bottled hot water heater reheat much often than this, about 20 minutes each time based on the same constant 50 deg F ambient temp.

I bought this unit after reading others' review and they were pretty accurate. I enjoy my coffee at 208 deg F instead of either not hot enough (bottled hot water heater) or too hot using microwave oven.

This unit has a lazy susan which make it very easy to rotate. The negative this is that the power cord is held onto the unit by two rather weak magnets so if you rotate the unit too quick or to much ( greater than 60 degrees), the power cord can detach from the unit easily. Be careful when washing the unit. Read and follow the instruction and the warning label on the unit.

The bottom line: a strong recommendation to buy.

Tiger keeps on beating - L. Moy - Pacific NW. USA
Having used this product have worked out for me. The press pot keeps water hot for quite a while. The re-boil feature is really nice. For me the less complicated control for this kind of product works better.

Started rusting inside after only one week! - K. See - BROWARD COUNTY, FL
The first Tiger PDHB30U kettle I purchased started having rusting spots inside only after 2 weeks. I have been gone through many hot water kettles for the past 20+ years, this is the first time I have seen anything like this.
To make a fair judgement, I returned the first one and bought an identical unit. This time it only took a week for rusting spots to show!
I strongly recommend people stay away from this kettle. Spend a little more and buy a Zojirushi kettle!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

just asking how do you
set the temp set on the dispenser?

Post a Comment

Blog Archive